Sunday, February 10, 2008

it's me! XD


i always get the feeling of being out smarted

that is why i'm always jaded

i always hide my feelings

soo people wont give meanings


i left the door unlocked
cause i know someone would knocked
i was expecting for something
and you came, the angel that i'm always dreaming


you've chisel my heart from a stone
soo please take me to your throne
you'll always be my queen
soo please take me as your king


i'm soo tired of getting hurt

thats why i always flirt

i'm always smiling

but my inner feelings says i'm that bleeding


it's good that you can heal me

and i appreciate that you can feel me

i love it when you care

specially when you stare


a life left behind

just to make a bind

a connection that has been diconnected

just to make wrong things correct


laaaasaaang lang!!

hahaha!

buluk nu?

hehehe

XD

24 comments:

nina ü obias said...

first to comment.. nyc pic nio ni charlene =p

Wainting4nothing said...

^^

DOi,,Primo Boyzz,hahaa!...nuay lng..^^..ingat bo plgi ha!..





=+MYSTERY GURL/GUY+=

(=+WAITING4NOTHING+=)

syntax.error said...

maporma gad bo. my pren!

kwidaw. nyc sayings. cool!

\m/

KEESHIA :] said...

oooh. nyc!

robin said...

ikaw se ya as? as-in yan invent??!! hnd man maka kre. hay nkuh!! parang bien imposible man gayot???!!! hahahahaa!!!! pero.. bale ya man.. poet ya gat ka ara?? hahaha

DINDOY :] said...

nice pic nio ni cha! :)
haha

Farhana said...

hello...
hehe..
nice poems..

Jamille_Q. said...

hi frantian!
ganda ng poem mo...
miz ko na ung chabanel!

lottie said...

astigin! :D

aUrE! said...

doi.
mskn ancna lng bo ur my frend DW.

Unknown said...

helo! thanks sa comments. :D hm... nice yung poem. :D hm... 'til hir. byebye.

TeddyBeeerrr said...

oi oi oi oi e bat nandun eeehhhhh wak nlng aheheh.. nice blog :)

Anonymous said...

na cosa man seh doy? :DD hinde man si kheem el uban na pic?

frantian® said...

PEOPLE!!

ung babae sa picture.

BESTfriend ko.

okok?!

XD

ingat kau lahat.

bullshiticus said...

Oi frantian.. sayang talent mo sa blog kung hnde mo i-share sa akin..
haha!

Daryl Steffi said...

idor ng poem mo!

Princess Jen-Tiu said...

nice! *applause :D

chixie pixie said...

nice :DD

marc said...

nyc poem


nyc BG



nyc blog

megan asakura said...

dami mo ng comments dto

wag na lng me magcomment

megan asakura said...

pero nice un poem parang elocution piece

ces.MOOgerr said...

aii nah.
idol ka na tian.
lhat2 na kaya muh.
pa2ro daw.
ahaha!
kwidao ya lan.

ღ ΞniD.10 ღ said...

...
hello.! Nice Poem and Nice blog layout too..
hehe..=)

MaRgAuX said...

That was nice, why are you hiding your feelings? I really think you shouldn't... you can let them out sometimes you know...comment me back ok? thanks^^